Instrument Plastics can now offer a range of shielded glass displays with a conductive coating on one side to prevent EMI/RFI.
- Precision cut to size parts
- High light transmission
- Excellent shielding performance
- Scratch resistant
- Available with or without thermal toughening for extra impact resistance.
- Laminated version available for extra strength and security
- Etched non-glare or multilayer anti-reflection coating can be specified.
- Busbar contact edges available if required in either copper , aluminium or printed conductive ink
- Medical and Military LED/LCD monitors.
- Shielded cameras
- Sensors and displays
- EMI / RF Shielding
- Light Transmission – 84%
- Electrical resistance- 10-12 Ohms
- Temperatures -60/+110 ℃
- EMI Shielding effectiveness – 5-60dB (10kHz-40GHz)
- Available thicknesses 3, 4 and 6mm.
Other options available
- 1.1mm Thin float glass in 5 Ohms/sq and 12-15 Ohms/sq