Instrument plastics offer a full range of Polycarbonate windows. Machine sizes available with optically clear or non-glare abrasion resistance coatings. Various thicknesses available by optical lamination. Colours also available.
Benefits of Optolite™ Polycarbonate
- High impact resistance
- Excellent flammability rating
- Comparable to glass in terms of clarity but a far lighter substrate.
Optolite™ Polycarbonate (Colours/Colors)
Instrument plastics can also offer a range of polycarbonate sheets in a wide range of colours. Typical applications would be LED, Electro- luminescent and Vacuum Fluorescent displays.
Optolite™IR Blocking Laminated Polycarbonate
This is a clear film lamination which maintains high visible light transmission while blocking infrared heat. This is non-metallic and neutral in colour.
- Reduces solar radiation by up to 34% with minimal reduction of visiblelight
- Multilayer film selectively blocks infrared light, thus reducingheat
- Available in Glass orPolycarbonate
- Neutral in colour, low reflectivity, lowabsorption
- Available with AR / ITO coatings, tints and alternative finishes
- Corrosion free, non-metallictechnology
- No interference with radionfrequencies